Read About Pure Dodgeball Manchester
Read About Pure Dodgeball Manchester and how we aim to improve communities through sport. Pure Dodgeball Manchester is working with local schools to help promote and improve fitness and social skills. Our work with the wider community see's us developing partnerships with After School Clubs, School Holiday Clubs and much more.
We aim to be working with over 50 schools by 2020.
Pure Dodgeball Manchester is looking to work in partnership with schools and other associates so we can establish a more participation in dodgeball as a sport.
If you are interested in joining Pure Dodgeball at one of our Greater Manchester Community Clubs be sure to check out Community Clubs Page.
What Do We Do In Our Sessions?
- PureDodgeball assists athletes in developing to their full potential.
- Pure dodgeball trains athletes in a sport by analysing their performances, instructing in relevant skills and by providing encouragement.
- During the session, we’ll run through the rules quickly, pupils will then be split into teams.
- We’ll play a few games and then we’ll introduce some interesting variation games and activities.
- Pure Dodgeball also makes sure all participants remain well conducted during the session as they are representing the school.
- Age 6 to 14 Years old.
Want Pure Dodgeball In Your School or Community Centre?
© Copyright 2018 Pure Dodgeball